Learn English from Bible

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Psalm 119:105-108

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws. I have suffered much; preserve my life, O LORD, according to your word. Accept, O LORD, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws. Psalm 119:105-108 NIV

105 พระวจนะของพระองค์เป็นโคมสำหรับเท้าของข้าพระองค์และเป็นความสว่างแก่มรคาของข้าพระองค์
106 ข้าพระองค์ได้ตั้งสัตย์สาบานและยืนยันไว้ ว่าจะปฏิบัติตามกฎหมายอันชอบธรรมของพระองค์
107 ข้าพระองค์ทุกข์ยากอย่างหนัก ข้าแต่พระเจ้า ขอทรงสงวนชีวิตของข้าพระองค์ตามพระวจนะของพระองค์
108 ข้าแต่พระเจ้า ขอทรงรับคำสักการบูชาด้วยปากของข้าพระองค์ และขอสอนกฎหมายของพระองค์แก่ข้าพระองค์

1 Comments:

  • where you come from!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home