Learn English from Bible

Sunday, January 14, 2007

John 14:15-18

'If you love me, you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever--the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.' John 14:15-18 NIV

15 "ถ้าท่านทั้งหลายรักเรา ท่านก็จะประพฤติตามบัญญัติของเรา
16 เราจะทูลขอพระบิดา และพระองค์จะประทานผู้ช่วยอีกผู้หนึ่งให้แก่ท่าน เพื่อจะได้อยู่กับท่านตลอดไป
17 คือพระวิญญาณแห่งความจริง ซึ่งโลกรับไว้ไม่ได้ เพราะแลไม่เห็นและไม่รู้จักพระองค์ ท่านทั้งหลายรู้จักพระองค์ เพราะพระองค์ทรงสถิตอยู่กับท่าน และจะประทับอยู่ในท่าน
18 "เราจะไม่ละทิ้งท่านทั้งหลายไว้ให้เปล่าเปลี่ยว เราจะมาหาท่าน

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • where you come from!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home